THIS WEEK AT WHISPERING PINES CHURCH
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 6:30PM All-Church Prayer Meeting (Church Fellowship Hall)
Prayer changes things! So, this may just be the most important event of the week. Join us as we come together in prayer for each other, our church, and our community.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 3-5PM Pastor’s Pantry (Church Fellowship Hall) On Thursday afternoons, we serve the Coal Creek community by opening the doors of our food pantry for those in need.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 7:30PM Men’s Small Group Bible Study (Jake’s Garage) Men, come on out to Jake’s Garage this Thursday. This small group of guys meets every other Thursday to crack God’s Word open together and become men after God’s own heart.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 7:30PM Small Group Bible Study (Gaeddert Home) Both men and women are invited to study God’s Word together in the cozy atmosphere of the Gaeddert home. They are currently going through the book of Proverbs.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 9:30AM Adult Sunday School (Church Fellowship Hall) Come early for Sunday’s Worship Service to grow deeper through an interactive study of God’s Word.
SAVE THE DATE
JULY 22-28, 2019 Whispering Pines Vacation Bible School “ROAR” More details to come soon!
- The Lent Project 2016: >University of Biola’s Lenten devotional — http://ccca.biola.edu/lent
- Our Daily Bread: The familiar daily devotionals available online – http://odb.org
- D365: Geared for students mid-grade school and higher –
- Days with Dietrich Bonhoeffer: https://www.biblegateway.com/devotionals/40-day-journey-dietrich-bonhoeffer/today
- Charles Spurgeon’s Morning & Evening: https://www.biblegateway.com/devotionals/morning-and-evening/
- C.S. Lewis Daily: https://www.biblegateway.com/devotionals/cs-lewis-daily/